Wednesday, August 5, 2009

pre-op appointment

I had my pre-op appointment on monday... nothing spectacular.

I had my xrays and molds taken. dr. vetter came in and went over the surgery (which put my mom more at ease). He gave me four prescriptions, including a mouth rinse, amoxycillin, an anti-nausea patch and a pain medication patch. I think it's interesting that I was given patches... they're supposed to last for 2-3 days.

He also told me that I might not have to stay overnight. Sweet.

I called the surgery center, and my co-pay is only $150!! I thought it would be five hundred. YAY!

I work a double tomorrow, Friday night, and Saturday night... and then surgery on Tuesday. I get my surgery lug hooky things on Friday afternoon at my ortho's office.

It's coming up so fast, and I'm excited!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! Are you nervous yet?

Melissa M. said...

I'm more excited than anything else... I am nervous about how I'll feel when I wake up, though.