Friday, August 14, 2009

DAY 4 - Swelling

Well, I'm happy to report that the swelling looks like it's going down just a tad--or at least not getting any worse. I had a bit more energy today, too, and I am amazingly not sick of Boost yet :)

It's so weird to have a 100% numb bottom lip and chin!

Here is a pic from this morning (about 12 hours ago).. oh, and I'm not saluting, just holding my glasses up, haha:



And these two are from tonight... it looks better to me than it did this morning. ..Maybe it's that I'm getting used to it, though.



2 comments:

Shontelly said...

Hi Mellisa! Congrats!! It's over, YAY! I can already see a difference. Your face was a lot like mine was. Anyhoo, so happy for you!! =D

Anonymous said...

It's not just your eyes! Your swelling has gone down a good amount! :)