Saturday, June 14, 2008

ligs

i had my latest ortho. appointment yesterday, and lookie what I got:












and, uh, yeah.. they hurt! i'm pretty excited about that awful gap closing up, though!

my next appointment is july 22.. a month shorter than usual! dr. arango said that we can start looking at surgeons the appointment after that. I so just had butterflies in my stomach when I typed that!


nathan and i went to florida last week for his step sister's graduation. i loved the humidity and the heat, and the beach was awesome! of course there were lots of pictures that were taken, and i tried very hard not to shy away from the camera, but.. let's just say i can't wait until i can have a big old toothy smile for every picture!


2 comments:

Katherine (Kate) said...

OOOOOhh! 3 cheers for power chains and getting that gap closed up!

Good to hear the OD talking of surgeons, eh?! This really IS going somewhere! Won't be long and you'll be flashing that big toothy smile for any old reason (and maybe for no reason at all....except that you can!) :)

Dragon (Karen) said...

I love powerchains ... or rather the work that they do. Hope your gap closes and your teeth move as they need to with the chains.

Here's to you giving big smiles soon!