Tuesday, April 8, 2008

sick!

blah, called off work today, and i'm feeling terrible!

i decided to post some pics of my bite without elastics; in all my other posted pics they're still on. i feel like my teeth fit together differently every day, yet i'm not sure if the elastics are doing what they're supposed to do. let's hope they are; i'm so tired of them!

my next appointment is this monday, woo hoo! i plan on bringing up my surgery, since it's been six months that i've had the braces and dr. arango hasn't mentioned surgery at all. i hope he hasn't forgotten, ha ha hoo. i'd like to know where i stand. i've been obsessed with surgery websites these past few weeks; at this point i can't even imagine having a surgery date!






oh yeah... we got a tv too! :) it's lovely.

2 comments:

Katherine (Kate) said...

Sure hope you're feeling better asap!

Those are some crazy gaps you've got going on, everything sure keeps changing.

Sure would be nice to get even a rough time-line from your ortho...gives you at least a ball park for where you're going. Here ya, about not even being able to imagine a date........ seems like some big pie-in-the-sky way out there somewhere :)

Megan said...

Hi there, saw your blog and thought I would add to it. I know what you mean about the waiting. I orginally had my date set and then the day of had a fever of 102 degrees. talk about a downer! I am currently 4 weeks postop and doing as well as to be expected. All I can say is prepare your self as much as possible before hand. It's good that you are obsessed with checking out sites. I didn't do that and now regret that I didn't. I never realized how trying all of this would be. But I must say i do like my profile better now and I am still swollen. I can't wait for the 6month mark to roll around. have a good one. oh, can you add me to your links? I will add you to mine as well :>)