Sunday, October 4, 2009

Ortho Appointment

Hi, all.

I had my first post-op orthodontist appointment last Tuesday. Everyone in the office was so excited for me, and they all came over to see my results. I don't have "very much longer" in braces, according to the assistant who changed my wires. Yay!! Just some fine tuning left. And I only have to wear one band. Double yay!!

I also wanted to mention that Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Cleansing Cloths are awesome!! They cleared up my skin in just a couple days, and they feel great. Check them out at this site!!

My smile still looks a little weird, but as I get more feeling back in my chin, it gets better.

Take care, everyone!!

3 comments:

Kyla Makay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kyla Makay said...

Oh... didn't know that, about the zip and squeeze troubles... I might still try though. Did you get them in time? I really think they would be a huge help, and more comfortable than a syringe. Is there a different site to order them off or something? :) Thanks for the warning.
Love Always, Makay
P.S. Thanks for the Neutrogena recommendation. Saves me a ton of trouble. :)

Katherine (Kate) said...

Isn't that excitement awesome? Like having a team rallied behind you waving pompoms and all that jazz :)

Hope you get that debrace date soon..and will be checking out those cloths....my face is STILL a mess!!! G'ah!